Save $71 on DigiCert Wildcard SSL certificate reviews, secure multiple sub-domains with a single SSL certificate and reducing management time and cost.
Wildcard SSL Certificates use Subject Alternative Names (SANs) to secure an infinite number of subdomains all within the same top level. A standard SSL Certificate would only secure the common name listed on the order. This requires you to purchase another certificate to secure any additional domains associated with your organization.
Examples of Wildcard SSL Certificate
- DigiCert Wildcard SSL is a Business Organization Validated Certificate
- Secure Unlimited Subdomains
- Unlimited Licensing
- 9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Compatible with IIS, Apache, Tomcat, Windows, Exchange, and other servers
- Supports Mobile Devices
- Unlimited & FREE Self-Service Reissues
- Customer Portal to Manage your New and Existing Orders
- 2048-bit SSL Secure Sockets Layer with TLS Encryption
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, and other operating systems
DigiCert Wildcard SSL Certificate Reviews
Product rating based on customer's reviews/ratings