Save $38 on DigiCert Multi-Domain EV SSL certificate reviews, secure multiple domain names or sub-domains in single certificate.
SAN Certificates or UC SSL Certificates provide significant cost savings by securing up to 25 Multi-Application or UC Environments/domains with a single SSL certificate. This can simplify situations that would require multiple IP addresses because one IP address per certificate is normally required.
- Secure host names on different base domains in one SSL Certificate
- Virtually Host Multiple SSL sites on a single IP address
- Simplify your Exchange Server SSL configuration
The defining feature of a UC SSL Certificate is the use of the SAN field in the certificate and any number of different domain names or common names (up to 25).
Example of DigiCert SAN EV SSL Certificate
- DigiCert Multi-Domain EV is an Extended Validated Certificate
- Comes with Green Bar
- Unlimited Licensing
- Secure up to 25 SANs
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Compatible with IIS, Apache, Tomcat, Windows, Exchange, and other servers
- Supports Mobile Devices
- Unlimited & FREE Self-Service Reissues
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, and other operating systems
- Customer Portal to Manage your New and Existing Orders
- Secures Both www & non-www Versions
- 2048-bit SSL Secure Sockets Layer with TLS Encryption
- Free 24/7 Technical Support
DigiCert SAN EV SSL Certificate Reviews
Product rating based on customer's reviews/ratings