5% discount on DigiCert Multi-Domain SSL certificate reviews, secure multiple domain names or sub-domains in single Multi Domain SSL certificate.
SAN Certificates or UC SSL Certificates provide significant cost savings by securing up to 25-250 Multi-Application or UC Environments/domains with a single SSL certificate. This can simplify situations that would require multiple IP addresses because one IP address per certificate is normally required.
- Secure host names on different base domains in one SSL Certificate
- Virtually Host Multiple SSL sites on a single IP address
- Simplify your Exchange Server SSL configuration
The defining feature of a UC SSL Certificate is the use of the SAN field in the certificate and any number of different domain names or common names (up to 250 for Entrust Wildcard ONLY).
Examples of SAN SSL Certificate
- DigiCert Multi-Domain SSL is a Business Organization Validated Certificate
- Includes 4 Additional SAN at no cost
- Secure up to 25 SANS
- Unlimited Licensing
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Supports Mobile Devices
- Unlimited & FREE Self-Service Reissues
- Compatible with IIS, Apache, Tomcat, Windows, Exchange, and other servers
- Customer Portal to Manage your New and Existing Orders
- Secures Both www & non-www Versions
- 2048-bit SSL Secure Sockets Layer with TLS Encryption
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, and other operating systems
DigiCert Multi-Domain SSL Certificate Reviews
Product rating based on customer's reviews/ratings